The Run To Remember is committed to assisting charities support their mission by providing them the opportunity to raise dollars through our race. We have a variety of ways that charities can use entries into this race to raise money to support their programs. The below charities were invited and participated in the 2018 Run To Remember Boston. We encourage those interested in one or more of these charities to contact them to see how your efforts can support their valued work.
We also invite other charities to contact us at Runtoremember@me.com if you wish to participate in our event. We have a menu of opportunities that are available to local charities.
Participate in Run To Remember Boston and support your favorite charity!
We have partnered with CrowdRise so that our participants have the opportunity to raise funds for their favorite charity along with participating in the Run To Remember!
- Go to www.crowdrise.com/runtorememberboston18
- Click on the SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISER button, and select either JOIN A TEAM or START YOUR OWN FUNDRAISER.
- If you are joining a new team, you will be asked to select which of the existing teams you would like to join. Select your team and from there you will be prompted to either create a new account and login to an existing CrowdRise account. Once you have logged in your page within your fundraising team will automatically be created.
- If you are creating a new team, select START YOUR OWN FUNDRAISER. Follow the prompts to set up your page. Add a team name, story text and a photo.
- You will be asked to select a benefiting charity. Please select one of our charity partners or a charity close to you. If your charity is not listed, please email BostonRunToRemember@gmail.com for more information.
- Once you have selected your benefiting charity, you will be prompted to create and login to an existing CrowdRise account. Once you have logged in your team page will automatically be created.
To make a donation to Run To Remember, click here