Run To Remember Boston is more than just a run, it’s a weekend long celebration at the Seaport World Trade Center Boston. Join us with free admission Friday May 25, Saturday May 26 and Sunday May 27, 2018 for a weekend of fun. There will be activities for both adults and children so bring the entire family.
• Sports and Fitness Expo – About 40 exhibitors will be in attendance from throughout the US. Find great savings, sample new products, talk to nationally recognized athletes and service providers. Admission is free and open to all ages. Schedule is:
Friday May 25, 3pm to 7pm
Saturday May 26 9am to 5pm
Sunday May 27, 6am to 12pm
• Children's Alley – Activities include jump rooms, clowns, K-9 demonstrations (if available), story telling, kids safety programs and much more. So bring the entire family. (Activities subject to change, others to be added.) New this year, we will be joined by Knucklebones, an active entertainment group!
Run To Remember Boston will kick off with a weekend long Sports and Fitness Expo at the Seaport World Trade Center Boston. This event is a great opportunity for companies to sell product and promote their services to over 15,000 expected visitors. Features of the expo include:
• A layout designed to maximize exhibitor’s traffic flow throughout the entire weekend.
• Up to 10,000 participants are expected at this event and an additional 5,000 spectators.
• About 40 exhibitors.
• Both Children and Adult events are scheduled throughout the entire expo maximizing both attendance and the duration of their stay.
• Participants are expected from throughout New England.
• Free admission to all participants.
Look at our Sponsorship Packet if you are interested in finding more information on this event and sponsorship opportunities.