Boston's Run To Remember is more than just a run, it’s a weekend long celebration at the Seaport World Trade Center Boston. Join us with free admission Friday May 24, Saturday May 25 and Sunday May 26, 2019 for a weekend of fun. There will be activities for both adults and children so bring the entire family.
• Sports and Fitness Expo – About 30 exhibitors will be in attendance from throughout the US. Find great savings, sample new products, talk to nationally recognized athletes and service providers. Admission is free and open to all ages. Schedule is:
Friday May 24, 3pm to 7pm
Saturday May 25 9am to 5pm
Sunday May 26, 6am to 12pm
• Children's Alley – Activities include jump rooms, clowns, K-9 demonstrations (if available), kids safety programs and much more. So bring the entire family. (Activities subject to change, others to be added.)
Boston's Run To Remember will kick off with a weekend long Sports and Fitness Expo at the Seaport World Trade Center Boston. This event is a great opportunity for companies to sell product and promote their services to over 15,000 expected visitors. Features of the expo include:
• A layout designed to maximize exhibitor’s traffic flow throughout the entire weekend.
• Up to 10,000 participants are expected at this event and an additional 5,000 spectators.
• About 40 exhibitors.
• Both Children and Adult events are scheduled throughout the entire expo maximizing both attendance and the duration of their stay.
• Participants are expected from throughout New England.
• Free admission to all participants.
If you are interested in finding out more information on this event and sponsorship opportunities please contact us at- Marketing@bostonsruntoremember.org